Our Next Workshops – Jan. 23 & 24!
Join Wes Coulson for this free and highly informative workshop on how you can develop the right estate, retirement, financial and long-term care plan to help make the future bright for yourself, your spouse and your family.
Happily Ever After?
Planning for Retirement and Your Family’s Future
They’re some of the most important questions baby boomers face: Will my financial future be secure in retirement? Will I have enough income to live comfortably? What if I have to deal with long-term care costs? If I die first, will my spouse be okay financially? If my spouse dies first, will I be okay financially? Will our children’s financial future be secure?
Frankly, a lot of it depends on whether, and if so how, you plan. The right planning can make a big difference in how well you and your family make it through retirement and beyond financially. So ask yourself: Have you done what it takes to live happily ever after?
At Coulson Elder Law, we’re proud to be able to help families to address these questions in a wise and thoughtful way, and to give them the peace of mind that comes from knowing they have planned well for the future.
Please come to our workshop, and find out what we can do to help make the future bright for yourself, your spouse and your family.
Jan. 23 – Wednesday
- 9:30 a.m. at Eckert’s Restaurant, 951 S. Green Mount Rd., Belleville IL 62220
- 6:30 p.m. at Eckert’s Restaurant, 951 S. Green Mount Rd., Belleville IL 62220
Jan. 24 – Thursday
- 6:30 p.m. at Dewey’s Pizza, 425 Regency Park, O’Fallon IL 62269
For directions to each workshop, scroll to the bottom of this page.
20 Questions: Do You Have Answers?
- When can you afford to retire, and still be able to live comfortably?
- How long are you likely to live past retirement?
- What are the four main risks threatening your retirement security?
- How soon should you start drawing Social Security?
- What’s the best plan for utilizing your IRAs and retirement assets?
- How can you best minimize taxes on IRA withdrawals?
- How will things be handled if you become incapacitated?
- How likely is it that you will later need long-term care?
- If you have to pay for long-term care, will you be ready?
- Are there alternatives to “use it or lose it” long-term care insurance?
- Is there a way to guarantee lifetime income beyond Social Security?
- What’s a QLAC, and might it be a good choice for you?
- Is there a way to guarantee you won’t go broke in a nursing home?
- What is an “asset preservation trust,” and should you have one?
- Is buying annuities wise or unwise, and why?
- Should you ever consider a reverse mortgage?
- Can your life insurance help in meeting your lifetime needs?
- Is a Will good enough, or do you need a Living Trust?
- Can you protect your spouse’s inheritance from nursing home costs?
- Can you protect your children’s inheritance from creditors? Ex-spouses?
Do you have a plan in place to answer these important questions … or will you let the government’s default rules answer them for you?
Directions to Workshops
951 S. Green Mount Rd., Belleville, IL 62220
425 Regency Park, O’Fallon IL 62269
Your Trusted Advisor on the Elder Care Journey
Coulson Elder Law is dedicated to providing families in the St. Louis area with their Elder Law needs. Our practice areas include Asset Preservation, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Eligibility, Alzheimer’s Planning, Special Needs Planning, Estate Planning and more. We understand the financial challenges you may face as you and your loved ones grow older. At Coulson Elder Law, our clients’ well-being is our number one priority. For immediate help, call (877)995-6876 or Contact Us and we will get in touch as soon as possible.