The problem with most New Year’s resolutions is that they usually end up being just too darn hard to keep. Sure, I definitely want to lose some weight, but gosh, those brownies look tempting! Sure, I want to spend less time watching sports on TV, but now there’s a college football championship on top of the NFL playoffs! Ten yards from the starting line, and already a lot of us are sunk. What to do, what to do???
As always, we’re here to help, with a list of New Year’s resolutions that we will guarantee you can keep. What’s more, they are some of the most important resolutions you could ever make, things that will accomplish some wonderful good for you and your family and give you tremendous peace of mind.
The Perfect New Year’s Resolutions for 2016
Without further ado, here they are:
- Make sure I have given someone authority to be able to take care of things for me if I become incapacitated.
- Make sure that if someone does have to take care of things for me, they will know what I want to accomplish and have the right tools to get things done.
- Make sure that my estate will be distributed in accordance with my wishes after I die, that it won’t be eaten up by probate costs or taxes, and that things will be handled by the person I have chosen.
- Make sure that I don’t just “leave an inheritance” for my loved ones, but that I accomplish that in a way that will help secure their financial future and protect the inheritance I leave for them.
- Make sure that I will never go broke paying for nursing home care, so that I will still have an estate left to distribute when I die.
Sound promising? Well, here’s the great news: You can and will accomplish all of those things by putting an estate and asset preservation plan in place. Getting started is as easy as this: just click here, and we’ll send you our free “Getting Started with Better Estate Planning” kit.
Estate planning is not about dying – it’s about celebrating life and assuring the best possible future.
Because we really do want to help you to accomplish those New Year’s resolutions, here’s a little “icing on the cake”: if you order your kit by January 26, 2016, and schedule an appointment to get started by February 15, 2016, we will also send you a coupon good for $100.00 off a Will-based estate plan, $200.00 off a Living Trust-based estate plan, and $300.00 off an asset preservation plan.
Estate planning is one of the greatest acts of love you can ever accomplish for your family and for yourself. It’s not about dying – it’s about celebrating life and assuring the best possible future for your family. It’s about thoughtfully addressing the challenges you may face later in life, so that your “golden years” can live up to that name. It’s about realizing that some of the most important moments in the lives of your loved ones will take place after you’re gone, and that you have the unique opportunity, if you choose to take it, to help make those moments the best they can possibly be.
So make 2016 the year you will be able to look back on and say “I accomplished some wonderful things for my family.” It will be our honor and pleasure to help make that happen.
Coulson Elder Law is dedicated to providing families in the St. Louis area with their Elder Law needs. Our practice areas include Asset Preservation Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Eligibility, Alzheimer’s Planning, Special Needs Planning, Estate Planning and more. We understand the financial challenges you may face as you and your loved ones grow older. At Coulson Elder Law, our clients’ well-being is our number one priority. For immediate help, call (877)995-6876 or Contact Us and we will get in touch as soon as possible.